Andark Diving & Watersports
“Andark’s business is watersports”
Andark was formed in 1976, originally as a diving contractor working on many underwater projects from ship hull surveys to underwater construction and marine salvage. In 1980, we diversified into scuba diver training . Today, Andark is one of the country’s biggest leisure diving schools offering a range of world-recognised dive courses.
From 1982 the company started retailing diving equipment. This was soon expanded to include clothing and equipment for other watersports. Now from its retail base near Southampton it sells:
- all the leading clothing brands for yachting and boating including Gill, Henri Lloyd, Helly Hansen, Musto and Quicksilver;
- lifejackets and buoyancy aids by Crewsaver, Typhoon, Henri Lloyd;
- wet and dry suits from BodyGlove, Typhoon, Gul, Crewsaver and Musto
Diving suppliers include Scubapro, Mares, Aqualung and more.
A team of passionate, professional people
Andark’s team of full and part time instructors have an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in all diving areas, as well as in years!
The team is dedicated to offering a professional and safe environment to learn in, without forgetting the important aspects of learning, helping you to relax and have fun.
First-class facilities on the South Coast
Andark is only one of a few Dive Centres where you can complete all your entry level, rescue and some speciality training on site.
Andark facilities include
- Onsite indoor heated pool giving a realistic simulation of open water diving with:
- a shallow end
- purpose built 3.4 metres deep end
- 3 on-site air-conditioned classrooms
- Modern well-maintained equipment
- Open water diving lake
- 60m x 40m
- 7m deep
- training platforms at 1.5m and 3.5m
- Onsite free parking available
All this is complemented by one of the largest retail facilities on the south coast.
We run dives along the south coast and are situated in the heart of the south’s boating area, surrounded by marinas, sailing schools and clubs, with Cowes just across the Solent..
We at Andark are proud of our association with the following organisations:
- PADI – Andark is a 5-star Instructor Development Centre (IDC)
- BSAC – Andark is a Centre of Excellence (Courses by referral).
- R.L.S.S. (The Royal Lifesaving Society)
- BMF (British Marine Federation)
- SITA (Scuba Industries Trade Association)
- A.D.C (Association of Diving Contractors)
Service and Standards
We strive to give excellent customer service.
It is our aim to bring you the best equipment and to show you what is new to the market.
All our staff are divers, sailors, waterskiers or canoeists – some do all of them!
Suunto Display Shield for the Zoop/Gekko/Vyper and Vytec.
Andark was founded in 1976 and has been involved in the Scuba Diving Industry.
We provide a large range of Scuba Diving Equipment & Gear, Scuba Diving Snorkelling sets and snorkelling equipment, scuba diving wetsuits and commercial diving equipment.
Andark is a 5 Star PADI centre - providing PADI scuba qualification and training from beginner Learn to Scuba Dive - 'Padi Openwater' to instructor level.
Come and dive with us!
Andy Goddard, Andark Diving & watersports.
Andark Diving & Watersports is committed to offering their best price in our marketplace